Internet Surfing Tricks
5 surprisingly useful tricks for anyone with a heartbeat, a computer, and an internet connection.
1. You may know that pressing the space bar will scroll down one page’s length on any Web page — but did you know that pressing Shift and the space bar will scroll up in the same manner?
4) If you have accidentally close a tab….
Then use Command+ Shift + T to re-open it!
On PC, use Ctrl + Shift + T
3) Use Ctrl + Shift + N (PC) or Command + Shift +N (Mac) for private browsing on Chrome “Incognito”.
Chrome does not keep the history of the websites that you browse incognito (useful for browsing “certain” websites)
Use Ctrl + Shift + P (PC) or Command + Shift +P (Mac) for Firefox and Internet Explorer (IE) [who uses IE these days, anyway?]
Tip: Your company might still store the data :
4) Search & install BuyHatke from Google Chrome Extension
5) Search & install Browsec on from Google Chrome Extension