After the Official Symbol for the Indian Rupee was finalized by the Union Cabinet, every one in the country were curious about “How to Type Indian Rupee Symbol in Computer using MS-Word?“. So i thought of sharing this small tutorial on writing INR Rupee Symbol
Here you can download the rupee symbol fonts and also learn how to install them in your computer.
Download Foradian Rupee Font
There are two main rupee symbol fonts that are available for download. One is the Foradian Rupee font. It was probably the first rupee font developed soon after the Rupee sign was announced by the government.
You need to press the grave key (`) in order to show the rupee sign in Foradian font.
How to Install Rupee Font
Method 1: Automatic Install
- Download the font file
- Double click on the file to open it
- Click on the Install button to do the installation
Method 2: Manual Install
- First download the rupee font from the above given links.
- click on Start button and open Control Panel.
- Open Fonts
- Copy and paste the downloaded font file in the Fonts folder
Contact Me For Technical Support Or Sponsorship ✉
◄● firstname.lastname@example.org ●►
●►Visit The Website : http://www.digitalseva.in
◄▌● Don’ Forget To Subscribe ● ▌►